Installing Hunchly on Windows
This article will show you how to get Hunchly installed on Windows. It's easy peasy!
- Windows 7 x64 or higher
- 4GB of RAM
- 20GB of free hard drive space
1. Make sure you have Google Chrome installed and that it is not running during the installation. Download and install it from here: https://www.google.ca/chrome/
2. Download the Hunchly installer from https://www.hunch.ly/downloads
3. Ensure you have your hunchlylicense.key on your Desktop. If you do not have a key, you can get one for free from here: https://www.hunch.ly/try-it-now
4. Run the HunchlyInstaller.exe and follow the on-screen instructions as shown below.