Installing Hunchly on Linux
This article will show you how to get Hunchly installed on Linux. It's easy peasy!
- Debian based Linux x64 (Debian, Ubuntu, Buscador, Mint, etc.)
- 4GB of RAM
- 20GB of free hard drive space
1. Make sure you have Google Chrome installed and that it is not running during the installation. Download and install it from here: https://www.google.ca/chrome/
2. Download the Hunchly installer from https://www.hunch.ly/downloads
3. Ensure you have your hunchlylicense.key downloaded. If you do not have a key, you can get one for free from here: https://www.hunch.ly/try-it-now
4. Double-click on the downloaded "hunchly.deb" installer to open the Software Center. Click Install, then provide your password if prompted.
5. Now open Google Chrome and confirm that Hunchly is installed correctly. If the Hunchly browser extension has not been installed, please install it from this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hunchly-20/amfnegileeghgikpggcebehdepknalbf?hl=en
Installation Video (2:04)
Please use the fullscreen view to increase video clarity