Installing Hunchly on Linux
This article will show you how to get Hunchly installed on Linux. It's easy peasy!
- Debian based Linux x64 (Debian, Ubuntu, Buscador, Mint, etc.)
- 4GB of RAM
- 20GB of free hard drive space
1. Make sure you have Google Chrome installed and that it is not running during the installation. Download and install it from here: https://www.google.ca/chrome/
2. Download the Hunchly installer from https://www.hunch.ly/downloads
3. Ensure you have your hunchlylicense.key downloaded. If you do not have a key, you can get one for free from here: https://www.hunch.ly/try-it-now
4. Use the Linux Terminal application and install Hunchly from the commandline like so (assuming the installer and license key are in your Downloads folder):
sudo dpkg -i hunchly.deb
cp hunchlylicense.key ~/Documents/HunchlyData
5. Now open Google Chrome and confirm that Hunchly is installed correctly.
Installation Video (2:04)
Please use the fullscreen view to increase video clarity.