How to Use Selectors
In this video we will discuss how to use a powerful feature inside of Hunchly called Selectors. These are unique pieces of information such as a name, email address, IP address or other keyword that you would like Hunchly to pay attention to. Every page you browse to Hunchly is looking for these Selectors and will automatically track which pages these Selectors are found.
We will cover how to:
- Setup your first Selector in the dashboard.
- Add a Selector from the Chrome extension.
- Identify when a Selector has been hit on a webpage.
- Filter your History view based on a Selector.
- Export your Selectors to a CSV file.
If you have any additional questions about Selectors please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: email@example.com