Marking Pages as Important and History Filtering
In this video we show you how to mark pages as Important and how to leverage this notation when doing advanced filtering in the Hunchly history view. Filtering is a powerful way to ask questions of your captured data so that you can drill down into only the most important pieces of information when you are preparing a report, court disclosure or just doing additional intelligence gathering.
In this video we will cover:
- How to mark a page Important from the Chrome extension.
- How to filter the History view to only show Important pages.
- Using Selectors, Tags, and Important filters in the History view.
- How to filter the History view using keywords.
- Other features in the History view.
Of course if you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All done? Check out our next video on how to use Notes in Hunchly.