Using the Page Review Screen
Hunchly has an array of tools available on the Page Review screen where you can review captured content. We have covered some of the features in other videos but we will do a brief review in this video on how to make the most out of the Page Review screen.
In this video we will cover:
- How to take a Note from within the Page Review.
- How to mark a page Important.
- How to export a page to MHTML or PDF.
- How to delete a page.
- Examining the Page Details, Page Data and Page Path.
- Easily cycling through your filtered History to do page review.
If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
All done? Check out our next quick video on how to use case ToDo lists for your next investigation.