Installing Your Hunchly License
Lost track of your "hunchlylicense.key" Hunchly license file ? No problem - contact email@example.com
What's this hunchlylicense.key thing?
The hunchlylicense.key file is how Hunchly verifies that it's you using the software. Hunchly license keys are text files that contain the licensee's email address, the expiry date of the license, and a cryptographic signature to verify their authenticity. You can open up the "hunchlylicense.key" file you got emailed with a text editor like Notepad, TextEdit, or Gedit if you're curious.
How do I install my new Hunchly license?
Hunchly can help with that part!
- Download the "hunchlylicense.key" file that was sent to your email
- Open the Hunchly Dashboard
- Click the gear icon in the top right to open the settings menu
- Scroll down to the "License Information" section
- Click the "Upload new license" button
- Browse to and select the "hunchlylicense.key" file you downloaded in step 1., and click "Open"
Did something go wrong?
Sorry about that! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail about what happened as possible, and we'll be happy to sort you out.
Did this article help? Did it remove information from your head, Men In Black style? We want to know! Contact us at email@example.com