Installing Hunchly 2.2.0 on Mac OS X 10.15 "Catalina"
Because of some changes introduced in Mac OS X 10.15 "Catalina", there are a few extra steps to getting Hunchly up and running.
To install Hunchly on Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina:
- Download and install Chrome (or another compatible browser)
- Download the Hunchly installer from this link: https://www.hunch.ly/downloads
- Open the installer. The following error message will appear - click "OK" to dismiss it
- Open System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General
- A message will be shown stating that "HunchlyInstaller.pkg was blocked from use because it is not from a verified developer". Click "Open Anyway"
- Open the downloaded "HunchlyInstaller.pkg" file again. Another warning will appear - click "Open"
Install Hunchly as usual
Open the Hunchly Dashboard. A message will appear requesting access to your Documents folder - click "OK"
- Open Chrome. A message will appear requesting access to your Documents folder - click "OK"
And that's it! Hunchly is installed and ready to go. Head over to this page for details on activating Hunchly: How to Activate Hunchly