How to Use Tags
Tags are a powerful way to categorize pages that you have captured in Hunchly. This allows you to easily track the major themes in your research or investigation so that you can review them in a meaningful way. In this video we will cover:
- How to create a new tag in Hunchly.
- How to apply a tag from the Chrome extension.
- How Hunchly automatically tags pages for you.
- How to filter your History view using tags.
- How to export your tags from Hunchly to a CSV file.
- How to setup automatic tags in your Settings panel.
Of course if you have any additional questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at: email@example.com