Installing Hunchly on Mac OSX
This article will show you how to get Hunchly installed on Mac OSX. It's easy peasy!
- Mac OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher.
- 4GB of RAM
- 20GB of free hard drive space
1. Make sure you have Google Chrome installed and that it is not running during the installation. Download and install it from here: https://www.google.ca/chrome/
2. Download the Hunchly installer from https://www.hunch.ly/downloads
3. Ensure you have your hunchlylicense.key on your Desktop. If you do not have a key, you can get one for free from here: https://www.hunch.ly/try-it-now
4. Run the HunchlyInstaller.pkg and follow the on-screen instructions as shown below.
5. Copy your hunchlylicense.key from your Desktop into Documents/HunchlyData.
6. Start Google Chrome or use the Applications/Hunchly application to start the Hunchly dashboard. If the Hunchly browser extension has not been installed, please install it from this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hunchly-20/amfnegileeghgikpggcebehdepknalbf?hl=en
Installation Video (2:02)
Use the full screen view for higher video clarity.